Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine's Decoration


Supplies Needed:


Wooden Hearts
Paint
Ribbon
Hot Glue
Vinyl (stickers or paint)


I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought it looked pretty simple. First pick your paint colors and paint your wooden hearts.

Once the paint is dry, glue a ribbon to the back. I connected all of mine together.

Then I used my vinyl cutter to cut each of our names out. If you don't have a vinyl cutter, you can use stickers or paint. Be creative and make it your own.

Then just hang it up.

This is a simple project that adds to the Valentine's decor.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Valentine's Decorations! I am so glad to have these romantic decoration inspirations! At one of best seattle venues we also relished valentine’s day. My fiancĂ© was extremely excited to attend this annual Valentine's day event.

    ReplyDelete