Thursday, December 15, 2011

Father's Day Frames



I guess I should have posted this earlier so others could have a chance to make it, but I just finished the day before Father's Day. :)

Supplies needed:

Wooden letters- "D" & "A" (You can use the D twice)
Paint and paint brush
Picture frames
Camera
Pictures


First, paint the letters any color you want. I chose black so it would be easier to see. Then let them dry.


I took my kids outside to take pictures of them holding the letters. I took A LOT of pictures just to get them looking at the camera. Since I only have 2 kids, I took a picture of them together for the 3rd frame.







This is a really simply project (if you can get your kids to cooperate for pictures.) I think it'll look great on "Dad's" desk at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment