Thursday, December 15, 2011

Navajo Tacos



I used Rhode's Rolls for the bread. You can make your own dough but I like taking the easy way out. I let the rolls rise for 4-5 hours. (Follow the instructions on the package).



Then smash them flat. (I used 2 rolls for adults and 1 roll for the kiddos.)




Then fry them for about a minute on each side.





Then pick whatever toppings you would like. I used:

Chili
Cheese
Salsa
Lettuce
Sour Cream


This was really simple. It takes a little planning since the rolls have to rise for a few hours, but other than that, super simple!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. YUMMY!!!! Ryan would LOVE these (and so would I). I just hate to make dough because I don't have a machine to help out, but buying Rhoades dough, I can totally handle that. Thanks for this AWESOME idea. I will be making these VERY soon! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Ryan, and I endorse this recipe. It was delicious!

    ReplyDelete