Thursday, December 15, 2011

Letter Frames


I made these for my girl's rooms and thought they were cute. And better yet, they were really easy. The materials needed are:

Letters
Picture Frame
Paint
Paint brush
Colored paper
Ribbon
Hot Glue Gun w/ glue
Embellishments (I used flowers and buttons)

First you will need letters and a picture frame. I actually bought these at a craft store with the holes already punched.


First, paint the letters and the picture frame any color you like.
Then trace the back of the picture frame onto your colored paper.


Once the paint dries, glue the letter to the paper, and insert the paper into the frame. Then put the back on the frame.


Decorate the frame how ever you would like. I had these flowers and buttons already and they matched my daughter's room perfectly.


Then string the ribbon through the holes. If your frame doesn't have holes, just glue the ribbon to the back of the frame.


And there you have it. A cute way to decorate you child's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment